- Three teethers on one handy ring with varied textures gently massage sore and achy gums
- Made from quality, non-toxic materials; food-grade silicone and antibacterial beechwood
- Suitable for varied stages of the teething journey
- Provides relief for front, middle and back gums
- Lightweight and easy to grasp
- Multi-sensory design
- Silicone is dishwasher (top rack only) and steriliser safe
- Beechwood requires handwash only
Introducing the b.box trio teether. It’s three textured teethers on one handy ring offering the choice of silicone and beechwood throughout the teething journey. Lightweight and easy to hold, use individually or as a set with customisable ring attachment to provide relief to sore, achy gums and stimulate sensory development.
Suitable from 3 months and designed to grow with baby. Soft silicone ideal for early stages of teething, medium silicone features coarser textures and longer features to relieve the middle mouth and beechwood offers firm pressure with protruding features to comfortably reach the back of bubs mouth.
Teethers are made from non-toxic, food grade silicone (steriliser and dishwasher safe - top rack only) and antibacterial beechwood (hand wash only).